Sunday 17 July 2011

Magnolia bag

Hiya, weathers not nice today is it raining here oh well never mind.
Today I want to share with you the bag I've made.
I didn't have a pattern, just knew how I wanted it to look
and this is what I came up with.
once I started it I just couldn't put it down.

Recipe
Made the canvas bag added two types of trim at top there.
Stamped the magnolia image with memento ink brown, ironed it to heat set it.
Coloured with a selection of copic markers, they do bleed a little so take care
 I tested on scrap fabric 1st as the colours  can be different shades when applied to fabric
ironed again to heat set colours.
 flowers at the base of magnolia stamp, I embroidered with steam stitch, bullion stitch and french knots
The little bees were done using french knots, a chain stitch for the wings using gold thread.
Lastly I  added stickles to wings. well a girl has to have a little sparkle.

Hope you like it, thank you for dropping in to my blog
Huggles
Klare  :O) x 



1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is beautiful, Klare! Very sweet. Thanks for visiting me and leaving your lovely comment xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...