Thursday 16 June 2011

Hello

Thank you for dropping in to my little crafting place. Let me start by introducing my self and a little about me . I'm Klare, yes spelt with a 'K' its a little bit different  but like it that way. I have been crafting for a lot of years now  I would think about 6 years plus. So what do I like to do, well I like card making , have tried my hand at a few things tho from jewellery making , fimo models, embroidery, sewing, and many more things. I like to learn new skills. The style of cards I like to make are are a range of shabby chic, vintage. so its a must to have buttons lace glitter and peals and all that sparkles. Well  that's enough about me for now lets get on to showing you some of the things I make. So thank you for dropping by and hope you like some of the things that make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...