Monday 20 June 2011

Daisy chain

Morning, well weathers bighter today, think when hubby gets home later I will get him to take me up to the horse and take him for a ride. Couldn't sleep again last night grrr, so I thought I would make a card. Finally went to bed around 2 am and lay awake till hubby got up for work at 5am.
so here is the card I made.
I pulled out the distress inks and another water based ink I had for the grass as I don't have a green in the distress inks yet. Grabbed  the watercolour paper and thought I would give that style
a try. Only the 2nd time I have tried this. 1st time I used the smooth card it didn't work. The card all bubbled up with the water. So it just shows you have to use the correct paper for the job.
I really pleased how it turned out. Think you are going to see
many more cards coloured inks on watercolour paper.

Recipe
Papers : prima botanics (love theses paper think I will have to pay a visit to the paperlane for some more soon), papermania Regency(using up my scraps)
and  some printer paper also watercolour paper
Inks: Scatted straw, aged mahogany, chipped Sapphire used a little of vintage photo,
and old paper on socks the green was stampin up .... old olive
( just had to dash upstairs again to cheek colour...lol oh well will keep me fit) 
 blue around girl is stampin up bashful blue ( very watered down)
Daisy's have glamor dust on them but its not showing up in picture
crochet lace trim, flat backed sticky pearls and some flowers  punched some out from scraps of watercolour paper added pearl and few dots of copic markers.
oh nearly forgot the die used was Tim holtz clock
also Martha Stewart punch used was eyelet lace.

think that's everything.
D'oh .... forgot the stamp...lol Lilli of the valley daisy chain
its one of the new ones released last week.
 Well enjoy the sun while its here.
Huggles
 Klare :O)  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...